MIS can supply any number of crew members to meet a client's need! We have initiated projects with as many as 2000 employees on a start-up day. Our reputation is built upon providing large numbers of great quality staff members who are professional hardworking and will return to work even in a strike setting.
Often times, clients find that our crew members have higher productivity rates, less absenteeism, and better safety records than their long time striking employees!
Because of our extensive experience in the manufacturing field and professional environment we can have any facility back to full production within 24 to 36 hours from the start of the strike. In some instance if sufficient planning has occurred we can be a full production within hours of a walkout.
Following are examples of our capabilities:
- Skilled Certified Maintenance Mechanics
- Industrial Electricians, Journeymen Electricians
- Certified Welders, MIG, TIG
- OSHA certified Lift Truck Operators
- CDL Drivers
- Office Staff
- Tool and Dye Journeymen
- Machine Operators, CNC operators
- Lab technicians
- Nursing of any type: RN, LPN, CNA
- Hospitality workers: Front desk to housekeeping